Instructor DNP-NA PT-PRN
Baton Rouge, La
Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady University in Baton Rouge, LA seeks adjunct instructors. Provides effective instruction in assigned undergraduate courses on a part-time, temporary basis. Responsible for fulfilling and sustaining the duties and functions specified by established appointment and promotion criteria, including teaching and service to the school and community.
- Prepares instruction that reflects stated course student learning outcomes.
- Constructs classroom materials that support the goals of the course
- Prepares thoroughly for each instructional hour; instructs and guides the class in an efficient and effective manner
- Maintains accurate records of student work and attendance and posts grades in a timely manner.
- Advises students through feedback, coaching, remediation, and engagement.
- Adheres to professional standards of conduct and corrective action policies noted in the College Employee and Student Services Handbooks.
Current CRNA certification
APRN licensure (advanced practice nurse)
DNP or PHD Preferred