Provides patient care under the direct supervision of the registered nurse.
- A high school diploma, its equivalent, or higher degree is required.
- Must have a minimum of one year previous hospital or medical-surgical clinic experience as a military corpsman, nursing attendant, medical assistant or be a graduate nurse waiting to retake the NCLEX examination.
- Must have current American Heart Association, Basic Cardiac Life Support and Healthcare Provider card.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Growth opportunities
- Yearly pay increase (based on performance)
- Affordable health plans for you and your family
- We’re ranked as a Level I Trauma Center