Flexible Hours - no weekends
- Consulting with patients and analyzing patient data to determine patient needs and treatment goals.
- Collaborating with other specialists, such as restorative dentists and orthodontists, to plan treatments.
- Recording patient care by maintaining detailed notes of appointments with patients, including comments, tests, and/or treatments prescribed, and test results.
- Administering general and local anesthetics, when necessary.
- Performing surgical procedures to extract impacted or damaged teeth, place dental implants, and remove tumors and other abnormal growths of the oral and/or facial regions.
- Prescribing medication to improve recovery and control pain after procedures.
- Treating infections of the oral cavity, salivary glands, jaw, face, and neck.
- Providing emergency treatment of orofacial injuries including facial lacerations, intraoral lacerations, and fractured facial bones.
- Performing minor cosmetic procedures, such as chin and cheekbone enhancements.
- Providing support and advice to patients receiving long-term care.
- For i mmediate consideration please forward resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- *AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER*